Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's In This For Me?

Writing. Writing can be my enemy at times, more than I'd like. When I was younger and the prompts at school were easier to follow, writing was my companion. I could write about what I wanted to be and what kind of puppy I wanted and be able to express myself clearly. Nowadays, writing is much more difficult. You have to be able to input your voice in a way that you can leave an impression on the reader. My writing is seriously lacking in that department now. This semester hopefully will be full of practice essays for the AP Exam and other activities to help mend my ways. Also, having a few great writers look over my work should help, even if I sort of dread the idea. Having people look over my work has always been embarrassing for me, and I would find it such a pain. But looking back, I suppose it is necessary for growth and development. This semester will be a good change for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment