Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring Semester Plan 1

Organization. Some people have it. Some people don't. The people that don't really have to work on keeping focused and making sure everything is in its place properly. I am, unfortunately, one of the latter. Ever since I was young, organization was not a big concern in my mind. My job was only to get my stuff done, and then leave the rest. A lot of the times, it didn't occur to me that my way of dealing with work was actually hindering me from actually doing my best. Not keeping things in a neat order can cause lots of time to be wasted, and things can get lost or appear to not be as high of quality as they could be. An example would be my backpack. Well, my old backpacks. Actually all of my old backpacks. Any work that I would keep would just get stuffed in an untidy was at the bottom, not to be thought of until I needed it, or maybe not even remembered at all. When it came time to use these papers for studying or other things, it would take way to long to find the papers I actually needed, if I found them at all. What a waste! Perfectly good work wasted. Well, that's not going to be a problem. Here is my goal for the Spring Semester of 2013:

GET ORGANIZED. PLEASE.

I know, I know. It sounds a little vague. But I think you can get what I'm trying to say. Organization is a great tool to keeping organized, and progressing in work and life. I don't want to be a slob that loses her work, has a messy work area, and terrible habits. Who wants to be involved with that kind of person? So my goal is to master the art of organization by the end of this semester. Keep all my work in one place, start writing down plans, clean a little bit more. There are many small things that I can do on the way that will help my head stay on the right track. I'm just going to have too pay close attention and not get lazy. Hopefully, at the end of my high school years, I can say that I am a strong, organized student. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment