Thursday, January 24, 2013

My SMART Goal

Okay so I'm a very picky person. It takes me forever to come to decisions on almost everything. So you probably shouldn't ask my opinion or my choice on something. Just a warning. ANYWAYS. After changing my mind countless times, and writing and rewriting what I want to make my goal, I have finally picked one.

Drumroll please.....

I want to be able to have a good working routine by the time I start college. This includes organized notes and work, good timekeeping for working, relaxing and having fun, and sleeping. Using this last semester of high school as my trial period, I shall focus on keeping all my papers organized in my notebooks and binder. I will also start my homework no later than 3:30, so I will have enough time to finish all of it before my appropriate bedtime rolls around (10:00). Hopefully, by staying on this schedule and continuing this mindset, I can ingrain it into my brain, and when I'm in college, I won't need anybody to remind me to do my work or tell me to be more organized. :) I'm going to stick with it and be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment