Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BOB I

I really don't like rating people's blogs. I find it to be more disheartening than to be taken as constructive criticism, no matter how positive or helpful you sound. But I shall do it. It goes from best to still good. No worst here. 

Socorro: I actually like the look of Socorro's best. It's really unique-looking, I like it probably the most!
Josh: I like Josh's because he puts in so much more extra effort into updating it, with quotes and everything.
Sarah G.: One of the best blogs, it's so simple yet different looking. Something about it is just more interesting than the rest.
Ubi: Another good one. Always has interesting posts, plus it plays good music!
Kathryn: Kathryn's blog is one of my go-to blogs if I ever feel like I'm behind. She has a music player, and helpful posts!
Beka: I like Beka's blog because you can obviously see her personality come through her posts.
Ryan: I like the song it plays, first of all. Then I like the extra tabs for his story and the lit terms.
Michelle: Updates blog pretty regularly, and looks pretty neat. Also, very pretty background! I like Hello Kitty.
Hayden: Kind of a trippy background, makes me dizzy. Other than that, pretty nice.
Kasie: Interesting background, and detailed posts. Very nice.
Katelyn: I like the background, purple's my favorite. I like the layout!
Kayla: Cute blog! I like this design, it's so cute. Updated regularly.
Jackie: I'm actually surprised that this is the only background with the person's face! She also plays Home by Phillip Phillips on her blog!! 
Rocio: Really cute-looking blog. Simple, and updated.
Justice: Pretty good, nice simple layout, seems to put up posts pretty regularly.
Kelli: Simple design, but I do like the tab she has for the AP Lit Terms!
E'Ana: Very simple. Needs to update a little, but she did do all the vocab words so props to her. Check it out!
Ruth: Very interesting layout, I haven't seen this kind before. It's very modern-feeling.
Jenna: Pretty pink background! 
Madi: Updates pretty frequently. I like the orange color. 
Laura: Okay blog. Pretty simple, but updated.
Ryland: Pretty simple. Gets his work done. Nice blog.
Landon: Cool background, I like the colors. Updates pretty frequently.
Paul: Pretty background, but needs to be updated.
Will: Nice looking, but needs more stuff.
Owen: Post more, mister! Needs more stuff.
Dylan: Needs to be updated.

1 comment:

  1. Great descriptions on the assignment, I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete