Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Notes on Hamlet

    Well I'm definitely thinking Hamlet has changed from the person he was in Act I. I find myself trying to figure out when and where Hamlet will kill Claudius, clinging to the edge of my seat in anticipation. I also find myself thinking quite a lot more about Ophelia too. At first she was kind of that annoying bug in my ear, and I had this "why is she even here?" attitude towards her. But as you can see from my remix, I put myself kind of in her shoes and began feeling much more empathetic towards her and her situation. I'm kind of wondering about the ghost king though.. Why couldn't the queen see him?? He is really there, right? I know Hamlet is just pretending to insane, right? Just a question.. I do see that things are probably going to go downhill from now on. He's just killed Polonius in front of his mother, and she didn't seem really thrilled with that. I just hope there aren't anymore unnecessary murders in the story. HA what am I saying, I hope there are! They would make the story very exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment