Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Analysis of my Test Performance

As I'm thinking about it right now, I actually think I did quite well. Surprisingly, pre-writes actually help me! And I know, people always are saying how helpful they are, especially Preston, but I wasn't really into listening about it. Now that I actually organize my thoughts before writing the essay, it doesn't take time away, but actually increases the rate at which I'm writing. I'm pretty sure that it will help my performance on the AP Exam. A successful essay, I'd say. As for the multiple choice... I'm probably going to have to speed up. I know I can't take forever on each question and all their choices, but 15 seconds is... well.. I don't know. Not enough time. But I will definitely work on my speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment